Fortnite's Chapter 2 Season 3 is likely coming soon, and while it's incredibly popular on console and PC, it's also an excellent mobile game.
Wondering how you can book your place on the Battle Bus on Android? Here's how.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of Fortnite content here!
How To Install Fortnite on Android
1) Open the Play Store, then search for "Fortnite".
2) Tap Install (don't worry, the game is free).
3) You'll find the game in your app tray or home screen.
The game requires you to be on Andorid 7.1 and up.
How To Update Fortnite on Android
Android app updates are dealt with within the Google Play Store, so open that up.
- Tap the Menu icon, and then "My Apps and Games"
- If an update is required, the app will have "Update" on it in the list.
- You can select "Update All", or just tap the "Update" button next to Fortnite.
That's it, you're good to go! Good luck!