Fortnite's Chapter 2 Season 3 is on its way, but version 12.60 is ready to go live in the coming days.
Twitter user HYPEX has reported that the update is expected to go live on May 21.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of Fortnite content here!
The biggest addition in the v12.60 update is the latest Spy Games LTM.
Operation: Infiltration does pretty much what it says on the tin: you have to collect an Intel Case from the opposition's zone (or defend your own).
In other news, the Grappler and Jetpack have been added to the Party Royale mode.
Also, the animation for the Dragacorn Glider has been changed. Accusations that it gave paying players an advantage plagued its release, and if you don't like the new animation you can refund your purchase.
Storm the Agency challenges have been added to matches.
Dataminer HYPEX found these challenges, which are an easy way to gain XP and level up:
- Land at The Agency - 40,000 XP
- Survive (10) Storm Circles - 40,000 XP
- Open a faction locked chest at different Spy Bases (3) - Steel Shadow pickaxe skin
- Swim over hatches at The Agency - 40,000 XP
- Eliminate a Henchman at different Safe Houses (3) - Shadow Seal
Complete any 5 Challenges to earn the reward item - Shadow Stalker glider
Players have also reported storm clouds over The Agency, so whether they have something to do with the Doomsday Device or the incoming flood, we'll have to wait and see.
From the official Trello board, we've found the following bug fixes:
- Players may see a seam running through the middle of an island while playing on mobile devices.
Save the World
- Exploding Deathbomb deals damage to the objective through builds
- Black Metal Weapons do not respect self-damage amount when performing Critical Hits
- Ammo is consumed when a weapon is dropped and picked up. (PLEASE READ UPDATE)
- The Riot Control Baton is due to be addressed next update
- Hit / Damage Indicators will sometimes appear to be coming from the wrong direction than the source of the damage
- As well as changing the animation for the Dragacorn Glider, it has temporarily been disabled in Competitive Playlists
For more articles like this, take a look at our Fortnite page.