Arguably the toughest chests to locate on the map of Fortnite, Bunker Chests can be extremely tricky to find for those who are unaware of its location.
Bunker Chest Locations in Fortnite
Here are all the Bunker Chest Locations in Fortnite
- Camp Cod: Located underneath the yellow rug on the floor.
- Colossal Crops: The chest can be found in the field located towards the south of Colossal Crops.
- Craggy Cliffs: At the end of the underground stairway on the western side.
- Holly Hedges: Located under the surface towards the southern region.
- Lazy Lake: Located underground, towards the southeast region.
- Misty Meadows: Located at the bottom of the staircase inside the home located towards the southwest of this POI.
- Pleasant Park: One chest can be found on the grassy hill located towards the northwest. Another chest can be located inside the basement of the house located towards the southeast.
- Pristine Point: Chest can be found located inside the upstairs bedroom of the house on the hill.
- Retail Row: Located under the field towards the west of Retail Row. Players can find another chest located inside the attic of the yellow house in the POI.
- Shark Island: Inside the basement.
- Shipwreck Cove: Inside the top-floor bedroom of the shack.
- Slurpy Swamp: Inside the wooden structure located below Slurpy Swamp.
- Steamy Stack: One chest can be found in the basement of building number 4. Another chest can be located at the bottom of the mound of sand on the coastal beach.
- Sweaty Sand: Next to the bed inside the house located on the eastern side of the POI.
- Weeping Woods: This chest can be found hidden beneath a trap door located behind the control desk.
There are all the available Bunker Chest locations in Fortnite. Unlocking Bunker Chests in Fortnite rewards players with Epic and Legendary-tier weapons and items. These items grant a massive boost to the player's chances of earning a Victory Royale in that specific game.