We've been crying out for a big improvement to Pro Clubs for years, and it looks as though EA have finally delivered.
There will be plenty of big improvements coming to the most sociable mode in FIFA in the upcoming instalment, with a whole new 'Perks' system being added.
Here is everything you need to know.
What are Perks?
Perks are a new way to improve your Virtual Pro within Pro Clubs.
Each player will begin with one Perk Slot unlocked, with more slots unlocked as your pro progresses throughout the course of the FIFA year.
You will be allowed a maximum of three perks per player, with a total of 26 perks to choose from once you reach your top level.
Fancy adding a little extra spice to your attack? Here are all the perks that will allow you to do exactly that!
- Distance Shooter - Increases your accuracy and power from long distance shots. Grants you the Finesse Shot trait and 5 star Weak Foot ability.
- One Time Shot - Increases your finishing ability during one time shots or headers. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Set Piece Beacon - Increases your Heading Attributes during Set Pieces (Free Kick, Corner Kick, Throw In) for 5 seconds after the ball is in play and grants you the Power Header Trait.
- Clutch Finisher - Increases your shooting Attributes during the last 15 minutes and extra time. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Hot Streak - Shooting Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after you score a goal. Grants you the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Quick Reply - Shooting Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after conceding a goal. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
Chance Creation Perks
Playing the Kevin De Bruyne role in behind the striker? Then these perks will be the ones for you.
- Assist Streak - Boosts Passing Attributes for a short time (15 mins) after assisting a goal and grants the player the Swerve Pass trait.
- Skilled Dribbler - Increases a player's dribbling and skill move abilities when dribbling with a ball while also granting them the Flair trait.
- Set Piece Specialist - Increases your players abilities during set pieces. Grants you the Giant Throw In and Set Play Specialist Trait.
- Active First Touch - Increases your ball control, acceleration, and sprint speed after a first touch.
- Threaded Pass - Increases through-pass and lofted through-pass accuracy (Vision). Grants the player the swerve trait and 5 star weak foot ability.
- Precision Pass - Increases the player's normal pass accuracy and speed (Short Pass + Long Pass) and grants players the Swerve trait and 5 star weak foot ability.
- Tireless Runner - Grants the Second Wind and Solid Player Traits.
- Pinpoint Cross - Increases crossing accuracy and ability when performing a cross and grants the player the Swerve trait and a 5 star weak foot ability.
Is your role to stop the opposition from getting in behind? Fear not, as EA have conjured up a range of defensive perks that will stop you being the brunt of the party slander!
- Defensive Closer - Increases the defending Attributes in the final 15 minutes + extra time of a match.
- Last Defender - Increases your defending Attributes when you are the last player back.
- Lock Down - Defending Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after your team scores a goal.
- Cool Head - Defending Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after your team concedes a goal.
- Ball Winner - Boosts jockey speed when the player does the Jockey or Sprint Jockey actions and increases the player's tackling ability.
- Physical Strength - Boosted strength, ball control, and jumping when jostling, shielding, or heading the ball.
And finally, for those who are up to the task of taking the number one jersey and sticking themselves between the sticks.
- GK Clutch Save - GK Attributes boosted in the final 15 minutes + extra time of a match.
- GK Fast Rush - GK speed boosted when GK is sprinting or rushing.
- GK Quick Reflex - GK reflexes and reactions boosted when saving.
- GK One on One - GK abilities boosted in one vs one situations for 5 seconds.
- GK Far Reach - Good at saving Distance Shots.
- GK Set Piece Expert - GK Attributes boosted during Set Pieces (Penalty Kick, Free Kick, Corner Kick, Throw In) for 5 seconds after the ball is in play.