The FIFA 21 Player Days promotion continued this evening, and it's brought some top tier content along with it.
But if you're looking at a great card that you can pick up without spending a penny then you have come to the right place.
Here is everything you need to know about League Objectives Marco Asensio.
This League Objectives II Asesnio went live in Ultimate Team at 6pm GMT on Friday, April 9.
You will have four weeks to complete this card, before it leaves the FUT menus on Sunday, May 9.
As per usual, you will have to complete a total of five objectives if you want to unlock the 88-rated LW for your Ultimate Team setup.
The full list of objectives are as follows:
- LaLiga Wins: Win 15 matches using only LaLiga players in the Starting 11 in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
- Scoring Prowess: Score 30 goals using LaLiga players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
- Assist Kings: Assist 20 goals using LaLiga players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
- LaLiga Range: Score an Outside of the Box goal using LaLiga players in 4 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
- Finesse Touch: Score a Finesse goal using LaLiga players in 6 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece
You'll have to complete these objectives in the Managerial Masterpiece mode, one which requires a maximum squad rating of 79 and a maximum of three silver players in your squad.
Our first piece of advice, try and spread the ratings as far as you can.
By this, we mean as much as it's tempting to try and squeeze one 87/88-rated striker up top and build a below-par squad around them, it's much more sensible to pack your squad with low-rated 80's and then stick a bunch of 75's on your bench.
Speaking of the bench, don't be afraid to use it.
It's easy to neglect the bench seeing as the players on there won't be great, but a fresh pair of legs are still very important in those tight encounters.
Thankfully, EA has opted against using headed goals as an objective for Pastore, so as far as formations go, it really does come down to personal preference.
Worth the Grind?
This is an 88-rated card that you can pick up for absolutely nothing.
He has some impressive stats too, including 91-rated dribbling, 89-rated pace, 88-rated shooting and 87-rated passing.
Asensio's 4*/4* combination and M/H work rates are perfect for a LW.
If you're strapped for cash or you're just in need of a La Liga forward, then there is no reason why you shouldn't be looking to complete this one.