The LaLiga TOTS arrived today, and we've been treated to a host of top tier content!
The fun doesn't end there either, with two Objectives cards to go out and grind for, namely William Carvalho and Alexander Isak.
Here is everything you need to know about the Swedish forward.
The Team of the Season Isak Objectives went live in FIFA 21 at 6pm GMT on Friday, May 7th.
The Objectives will remain live for seven days, expiring at the same time on Friday, May 14th.
You'll have to head to the FUT Friendlies mode if you want the Swede playing for your side.
There is a total of five objectives to complete, all of which are set in the FUT Friendly: LaLiga Links:
- CROSSING CRAFT: Assist 3 goals with Crosses in the Live FUT Friendly: LaLiga Links
- WEAK FOOT FINISH: Score 4 Finesse goals using players with min. 4* Weak Foot in the Live FUT Friendly: LaLiga Links
- SOCIEDAD SCORER: Score 15 goals in the Live FUT Friendly: LaLiga Links
- SUCCESSFUL STREAK: Win 9 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: LaLiga Links
- SKILLED SCORING: Score in 11 separate matches using players with min. 4* Skill Moves in the Live FUT Friendly: LaLiga Links
Worth the Grind?
Now we were excited when we saw the Carvalho card, but this is NEXT LEVEL!
The Swedish forward has just about everthing you need from a striker in Ultimate Team.
The Socidad man is a 6'4" target man who can play with the ball at his feet thanks to his 93-rated agility and 92-rated dribbling. Not to mention his 4* skills and 5* weak foot.
Throw 94-rated pace, 92-rated shooting and 90-rated physicality into the mix and you've got yourself one of the very best TOTS cards of the year so far... for FREE!
There is simply no reason whatsoever to let this card go a miss.