A busy week of European action came to an end this evening, as the Europa League last 16 ties were settled.
As a result, there is a host of upgrades to come for a range of UEL RTTF cards.
Here is everything you need to know about the next batch of ratings boosts landing in FIFA 21's Ultimate Team.
As per the rules of the RTTF items, those who progressed this evening will see their dynamic items boosted by one rating later this week.
Just eight teams remain in the competition, with five RTTF items remaining active in their quest for further upgrades.
The full list of impending upgrades is as follows:
- Pierre Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) - 90 OVR → 91 OVR
- Paul Pobga (Manchester United) - 88 OVR → 89 OVR
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) - 87 OVR → 88 OVR
- Dusan Tadic (Ajax) - 86 OVR → 87 OVR
- Bruno Peres (AS Roma) - 87 OVR → 88 OVR
But where there are winners, there must be losers, and there are some big players whose Road to the Final items have seen their runs come to an end this evening.
End of the Road
The following players were on the losing side this evening and thus, will see their ratings remian as they are currently for the rest of the FUT year.
- Ante Rebic (AC Milan) - 86 OVR
- Moussa Sissoko (Spurs) - 86 OVR
- FY Kessie (AC Milan) - 86 OVR
Expect to see the value of these players drop a little in the coming days.
The upgrades for all of the winning players will come into effect in the early hours of Saturday, March 20.
This will coincide with the RTTF upgrades for the UCL players who advanced to the quarter finals earlier this week.
For more articles like this, take a look at our FIFA 21 page.