We've entered our second week of FUTTIES fun, and EA have treated us to a host of incredible cards this evening.
There are two new SBC's to mull over in the form of a Fan Vote Kingsley Coman and a November Favourite Bruno Peres, whilst we have also been handed the opportunity to unlock yet another Dynamic Duo.
The Arsenal and England pairing of Emile Smith Rowe and Eddie Nketiah can be unlocked for free via a limited-time set of objectives.
Here is how to get your hands on the Gunners!
This FUTTIES Dynamic Duo set of objectives went live in FIFA 21 at 6pm BST on Friday, July 23rd.
EA will give you one week to complete the tasks required to unlock the young guns, you will have until 5:59pm on Friday, July 30th to do so.
How to Unlock
Speaking of requirements, EA have set five in order to get your hands on the two latest FUTTIES additions.
You will have to head to the brand new FUT Friendly: Premier Potential and complete the following tasks:
- Long Shot Success: Score 2 Outside of the Box goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Premier Potential
- Objective Reward: One Gold Pack + 300 XP
- Fine Victories: Score a Finesse goal using English Forwards in 5 separate Wins in the Live FUT Friendly: Premier Potential
- Objective Reward: 92-Rated FUTTIES Eddie Nketiah & One 75+ Rated Rare Player
- Goal Tally: Score a Finesse goal using English Forwards in 5 separate Wins in the Live FUT Friendly: Premier Potential
- Objective Reward: One Premium Gold Pack + 300 XP
- Dynamic Delivery: Assist with Through Balls using Premier League CAMs in 3 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Premier Potential with FUTTIES Nketiah in your starting squad
- Objective Reward: One Small Electrum Players Pack + 300 XP
- Playing Partners: Score using FUTTIES Nketiah in 9 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Premier Potential
- Objective Reward: One Electrum Players Pack + 300 XP
Group Reward: One 94-rated FUTTIES Emile Smith Rowe
The main tip when completing this set of objectives is to ensure that you focus on completing the 'Fine Victories' task first.
This will grant you access to the 92-rated ST version of Nketiah who is required in order to complete both the Playing Partners and the Dynamic Duos tasks, but will also make your life much easier in completing the two other remaining tasks.
Given the late stage of the FIFA year that we currently find ourselves in, it may also be wise to try and team up with your opponent and help one another boost in order to complete these tasks quickly and efficiently.
Boosting is where you and your opponent take it in turns to score goals and complete tasks and, seeing as the Friendlies results don't count towards your overall record, you may find it easier to find willing opponents than you would in Division Rivals.
Worth the Grind?
Both Nketiah and Smith Rowe possess end game stats that make them valuable assets for any FUT side.
Nketiah may be more useful as a super sub given his blistering pace (97 OVR) and his very good shooting (93 OVR with 98-rated finishing). HIs 85-rated passing is a little on the low side but as an impact sub that shouldn't matter too much.
Smith Rowe on the other hand will be starting for a lot of FUT sides. He has 90+ ratings in the four main base groups for an attacking midfielder (98 pace, 92 shooting, 94 passing and 97 dribbling) whilst he also has 4* skills and a 4* weak foot.
Given the ease of the required objecitves and the popular league and nation combination of the duo, we'd definitely recommend completing this set of objectives.