We've entered our fourth week of FUTTIES action, with the 'Best of' Team 2 to remain in packs for seven more days.
But that doesn't mean that there isn't new content coming your way this evening, because EA have once again come up trumps with some seriously good looking FUTTIES cards.
Stephan El Shaarawy is available to pick up via the SBC market right now, whilst Axel Witsel and Thomas Meunier form another formidable looking Dynamic Duo.
Here is everything you need to know if you want Dortmund's Belgium stars playing for your Ultimate Team.
This FUTTIES Dynamic Duo set of objectives went live in FIFA 21 at 6pm BST on Friday, August 6th.
EA will give you one week to complete the tasks required to unlock the young guns, you will have until 5:59pm on Friday, August 13th to do so.
How to Unlock
Speaking of requirements, EA have set five in order to get your hands on the two latest FUTTIES additions.
You will have to head to the brand new FUT Friendly: Bundesliga Basics and complete the following tasks:
- Defensive Dynamo: Score 2 goals using Defenders in the Live FUT Friendly: Bundesliga Basics
- Objective Reward: One Gold Pack
- Fine Victories: Score using Belgian players in 5 separate Wins in the Live FUT Friendly: Bundesliga Basics
- Objective Reward: 93-rated FUTTIES Thomas Meunier (RB)
- Scoring Stats: Score using Belgian players in 5 separate Wins in the Live FUT Friendly: Bundesliga Basics
- Objective Reward: One Premium Gold Pack
- Midfield Magic: Score 15 goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Bundesliga Basics
- Objective Reward: One Small Electrum Players Pack
- Playing Partners: Assist using FUTTIES Meunier in 8 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Bundesliga Basics
- Objective Reward: One Electrum Players Pack
Group Reward: One 95-rated FUTTIES Axel Witsel (CDM)
The main tip when completing this set of objectives is to ensure that you focus on completing the 'Fine Victories' task first.
In doing so, you will be granted access to the 93-rated version of Thoams Meunier, who is required in order to complete the 'Playing Partners' objective but will also be a handy member of your squad for completing the three remaining objectives too.
Given the late stage of the FIFA year that we currently find ourselves in, it may also be wise to try and team up with your opponent and help one another boost in order to complete these tasks quickly and efficiently.
Boosting is where you and your opponent take it in turns to score goals and complete tasks and, seeing as the Friendlies results don't count towards your overall record, you may find it easier to find willing opponents than you would in Division Rivals.
Worth the Grind?
Both Meunier and Witsel would make worthy additions to most Bundesliga squads.
Meunier joins the growing list of versatile fullbacks with quality all over the pitch, in fact, only his 86-rated shooting falls below 90 as far as the Belgians base stats are concerned.
There's no such issue with Witsel though, as the Dortmund CDM joins the 'Gullit Gang' with all six base stats coming in at 90+ rating. The perfect box-to-box midfielder some might say.
Both of the players would fit on the bench in any squad, but if you've got a Bundesliga setup, then you'd be foolish not to complete this set of objectives.
Get. It. Done!