Today a handy mechanic was added to FIFA 20's Web App and Companion App that many players will be happy.
Plenty of FIFA players have quick sold players in the past in a fit of rage only to later regret their actions upon reflection.
What Is Quick Sell Recovery?
Quick Sell Recovery allows you to revive discarded players from FIFA Ultimate Team.
There are very few situations that you'll likely need to use this, other than a post Weekend League tantrum, but it's a nice feature anyway.
No longer will content creators be able to stun fans with quick sell stunts!
How Does It Work?
- Log in to the FIFA Web or Companion App.
- Select Club.
- Select Quick Sell Recovery.
- Use the calendar icon to find the day you quick sold the Item you want to get back.
- Select the Player Item you want to recover.
- Select Recover.
The Item will go back to your Unassigned and the amount of coins that the card is valued at for discarding will be removed from your balance.
It's important to note that you'll need to have the same balance available as what it costs to restore the player, otherwise you will not be able to do it.
E.g. If you try to restore a card that discards for 500 coins, you will need to have 500 coins available.
You have a limited number of quick sell recoveries, you'll need to check the countdown timer to see how long until you can do it again.
What Are The Limitations?
- Only Player Items are recoverable.
- You have 7 days to recover a player item once discarded.
- Quick Sell Recovery is only available in the Web and Companion Apps for FIFA 20.
- You cannot recover Player Items if you delete your club and create a new one.
- By default, you can undo five quick sells per 31 day period.
- You cannot undo quick sells for Loan Player Items.
- Recoveries do not role over to another month if unused.
Written ByChris Trout@TheTrout91