Screws are vital in Fallout 76. Not just is it a resource material used for crafting and repairing items such as armor or weapon, but also for modifying some items that are useless unless you repair them. Since they're a fairly integral crafting component you'll want to makre sure you know where you can farm screws in Appalachia. So here’s a guide on how and where you can find screws in Fallout 76.
READ MORE - Where can you farm Copper in Fallout 76?
What Items Give You Screws In Fallout 76?
Some of the best items that can give screws in Fallout 76 include the Bulk screws because of their high base value of 100, as well as the Triangle and Giddyup Buttercup with 35 each.
But in case you’re wondering, here’s the complete list of screw-giving items in the game:
- Acoustic Guitars
- Desk Fans (All types)
- Giddyup Buttercups (all pieces)
- Globes (all types)
- Hot Plates
- Mouth Harps
- New Toy Trucks
- Pepper Mills
- Portable Fuel Tanks
- Scrap Assaultron Heads
- Silver Lockets
- Steel Guitars
- Toy Cars (All types)
- Typewriters (All types)
- Violin Bows
Best Locations To Farm Screws In Fallout 76?
Since screws can be produced from breaking down any of the items listed above, here’s where you can find some of those in the game:
- Sugar Grove – You can find a handful of desk fans and antique globes in this location, and these items can give you a good amount of screws. Also, it is quite easy to go here. Just head to the northeastern part of the National Radio Isolated Array to look for the mentioned items.
- National Radio Astronomy Research Center – This area contains antique globes, desk fans, and typewriters that can let you produce screws. It is located in the eastern part of the National Radio Isolated Array close to the Sugar Grove.
- Charleston Capitol Building/Charleston Herald Building – There are around 12 typewriters and some fans in the former, while the latter has four typewriters, a Carlisle typewriter, and two desk fans. Both sets of items from the two locations can provide huge chunks of screws. You can look for the two buildings in the Appalachian City of Charleston.
- Abandoned Bog Town – This area lists 10 typewriters, four antique globes, and three desk fans. It is located in the Cranberry Bog region of Applachia in 2103.
- Whitespring Bunker – In this area’s military wing, there are five desk fans where you can farm screws from. You can look for this area in the Whitespring grounds in the Savage Divide.
READ MORE - Is Fallout 76 Cross-Platform?