Rubber is essential to crafting weapons and armor in Fallout 76. But in order to have those, you need to first farm a good amount of plastic for all your crafting needs. Thankfully if you know where to look there is plenty of objects across Appalachia where you can get your hands on rubber. Here’s how and where to farm rubber in Fallout 76.
READ MORE - Where can you farm Copper in Fallout 76?
What Items Give You Rubber In Fallout 76?
Rubber can be farmed by looking for these objects in the game:
- Baby Bottles
- Bone saws
- Deflated Kickballs
- Life Preservers
- Mine Suit Breathers
- Mine Suit Filters
- Surgical Trays
- Toy Aliens
- TV Dinner Trays
You can also look for Mole Miners who have a high chance of having armor and other items made of rubber.
Best Locations To Farm Rubber In Fallout 76?
Here are some of the best locations in Fallout 76 to farm rubber:
- AVR Medical Center – A hospital with items that can give rubber.
- Blackwater Mine – Filled with Mole Miners to kill and farm rubber afterwards.
- Grafton High School – You can look for kickballs here.
- Lewisburg – Here, there are various toy stores that have rubber-based items.
- Watoga Emergency Services – Surgical trays wait for you here.
READ MORE - Is Fallout 76 Cross-Platform?