Update 1.28 has launched for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout earlier today, landing on PC and PS4. Following news of an upcoming crossover with The Jungle Book, Mediatonic had a further surprise in store for fans beforehand, adding in a brand new logic show called "Sum Fruit."
Furthermore, there's also multiple new variations on existing rounds to experience. Fall Mountain is one choice, which may appear with anti-gravity zones and flippers. Slime Climb is another, which adds expanding balloons into the end sequence, alongside King Frog's appearance in Bubble Trouble.
Fall Guys Update 1.28 Released, Adding New Round And Further Variations
Of course, that's not all and as you'd likely expect, that also comes with several new bug fixes too. Right now though, we don't have confirmed file sizes for this update on PC or PS4.
So, if you're after the full rundown on this latest update, here's the full patch notes from Mediatonic about Update 1.28:
Fall Guys Update 1.28 Patch Notes
- New Round – Introducing ‘Sum Fruit’, a new logic Round!
- Multiple Round variations – We’ve added variations to lots of existing Rounds, including plenty into our classic Season 1 Rounds. These will appear when you least expect, including:
- Fall Mountain – Anti-gravity zones and flippers added.
- Gate Crash and Door Dash – Numerous conveyor belts and obstacles added, altering the available paths through both Rounds
- Slime Climb – Expanding balloons added to ending sequence, stumble carefully!
- Bubble Trouble – Look out for King Frog!
- Treetop Tumble – Get super floaty with an anti-gravity variant.
- Door Dash – New ending variant with water and expanding balloons.
- …And loads more!
Fixes and Improvements
- [Hoarders] Fall Guys will no longer be knocked down by balls
- [Lost Temple] Improvements to issues grabbing crown
- [Royal Fumble] Patched an additional exploit where a Fall Guy could climb an invisible platform [Costumes] Improvements to clipping at waist for various costumes
- [Menus] Newsfeed no longer pops-up with already-viewed messages
- [Menus] Fixed blank Show Selector if a new show is added while player is in-game
- [Lost Temple] Fixed Fall Guy clipping through checkerboard floor
- [Lily Leapers] Fixed some instances of players falling through the platforms
- [Rhino Rampage] Various improvements to rhino behaviour
- [Settings – Audio] Reset button added to Audio Options
- [Fall Guy] Improved Fall Guy’s recovery time to a standing position after diving on a conveyor belt
- [Squads] Nameplates will now display in correct order on victory screen [
- Rounds] Various improvements to textures on PS4
- [In-Game UI] Fixed 3-second black screen after exiting during the loading screen of an in-progress game