The mid-season update has finally arrived in Season 3 of Fall Guys.
Update 1.16 brings plenty of new content to freshen up the third season of Mediatonic's take on the battle royale genre.
So what's new in this major update?
Here are the patch notes for Fall Guys Mid-Season 3 update.
- Fall Feed - Live on-screen updates of events that happen during the round
- Brand new round added!
- More than 40 variations added for existing rounds
- New shows and costumes to go live over the coming weeks
- Godzilla, Sonic and Goose Game costumes are available in the regular store!
- Eliminated Fall Guys occasionally weren't shown on the Qualification screen
- When a player was spectating, the Post Processing effects were turned off on the client resulting in a washed-out/faded appearance
- Addressed performance degradation in certain rounds, especially ones containing egg objects
- Fixed crashes in the Customiser due to low memory on certain machines
- Being eliminated from the first round and then spectating resulted in no background audio for some remaining rounds
- Improved Fall Guys ragdolling excessively when walking on puncher objects
- [Ice Climb] The user does not get pushed back by the air current after colliding into the side of a moving fan
- [Hex-A-Gone] During gameplay, the client seemed to temporarily 'freeze' everything before suddenly resuming