Fall Guys 1.30 is live now, with new rounds and plenty of bug fixes. One of those gives the UI a long overdue upgrade, but the patch also fixes issues with team colors, costumes, and more.
These are the Fall Guys1.30 patch notes for Fall Guys courtesy of Mediatonic.
4 additional Rounds will be coming to Xtreme Fall Guys later in the season:
- Skyline Stumble
- Treetop Tumble
- Lily Leapers
- Roll On
- Updated UI!
Fall Guys Released New Update Patch Notes
- Improvements to ball weights on rounds such as Fall Ball, Snowy Scrap, and Rock’n’Roll
- Roll On intro camera fixed
- ‘Monkey’ outfit no longer appears pinkish in team rounds
- Team colours are no longer different during the Victory screen than the ones displayed during a team round
- Custom Lobbies: Roll Call Show no longer skips to the final round when launched at max capacity in a Custom Lobby
- Fixed an issue where players could fall out of bounds on Lilly Leapers when being launched by the hammers
- Fixed an issue where Fall Guys could become stuck between the platforms and fans on Treetop Tumble
Fall Guys isn't slowing down anytime soon, and there's more than just a new update to prove it. Just recently, the game broke the Guinness world record as PlayStation Plus' most downloaded game.