The Crown Tundra is releasing on Nintendo Switch consoles all over the world this week.
This will also be the final adventure Sword and Shield players will be taking apart of, so we hope it is the best one yet.
The new DLC has implemented loads of new content, from new Pokemon to the new Galarian Star Tournament.
Wondering how to join in on the fun?
Unlocking this event is rather easy.
Once you have completed all the main story quests in the Crown Tundra, you are going to want to head back to Wyndon Stadium.
Once there, you are able to sign up for the event and begin battling!
Below is a list of Pokemon that each of the partners you can choose from will bring into battle!
Also, be sure to keep in mind that you are only allowed to bring three Pokemon into each battle.
- Hop - Dubwool, Zamazenta or Zacian, Rillaboom or Cinderace or Inteleon
- Milo - Shiftry, Cherrim, Flapple
- Nessa - Golisopod, Toxapex, Drednaw
- Bea - Hawlucha, Falinks, Machamp
- Gordy - Shuckle, Tyranitar, Coalossal
- Leon - Aegislash, Dragapult, Charizard
- Raihan - Flygon, Goodra, Duraludon
- Marine - Morpeko, Scrafty Grimmsnarl
- Opal - Galarian Weezing, Togekiss, Alcremie
- Mustard - Mienshao, Kommo-o, Urshifu
- Klara - Galarian Slowking, Scolipede, Galarian Slowbro
- Bede - Mawile, Galarian Rapidash, Hatterene
Keep in mind, that during the battles these will be on 2V2 and your opponents are going to be randomized.
It will be interesting to see the combinations of trainers we see battle against you during the event!
Best of luck.