A new Destiny 2 Hotfix is out, update 126.96.36.199!
Not a lot of update in this one but there are a few general fixes to look out for!
Check out our rundown so you can stay in the know.
Here are all the fixes in this hotfix.
1. Fixed an issue where Stasis crystals could be used to wedge oneself between a rock and a hard place, resulting in Guardians being phased through closed doors.
2. Fixed an issue where players could encounter a crash when emote swapping while frozen.
3. Fixed an issue where Warlocks could emit a damage impulse using Vesper of Radius without using their Rift charge.
- With this resolved, Vesper of Radius may once again be equipped.
5. Fixed an issue where players could achieve Solo Flawless Dungeon Triumphs using checkpoints.
6. Fixed an issue where settings for Motion Blur, Film Grain, and Chromatic Aberration would reset to default between play sessions on next-gen consoles.
Nothing groundbreaking sure, but updates don’t always have to be.
We hope these solve any issues you’ve been having in-game.