The Black Ops Cold War beta has now been opened up to players all over the world regardless if they pre-ordered the game or not.
The beta has been one of the best in quite some time and it was a real shame that it was set to end so soon.
However, Treyarch has gifted fans a little something special.
Tweeted out last night by the official Call of Duty Twitter account, it has now been confirmed that the Black Ops Cold War beta will be extended until October 20th at 10:00 am PT.
The full tweet reads:
Thanks to the code-breaking efforts of our incredible community, an extra day of the #BlackOpsColdWar Beta has been unlocked!
The Beta will now end on Oct 20th at 10am PT.
Since the beta has been extended players are going to have more time to test out the new content that was added yesterday.
If you missed what was added, below is a summary of yesterday's patch notes!
LEVEL CAP INCREASE
- All players now have access to the following by reaching level 40:
- RPD light machine gun
- RPG-7 launcher
- Magnum pistol + more
- Air Patrol
- Chopper Gunner
- Perk Greed
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Reduced the chances that players will join a match already in progress.
- Reduced the spawn frequency of the Hind.
- Reduced the drop rates of War Machine and Attack Helicopter Scorestreaks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when players joined a Fireteam: Dirty Bomb match and were assigned an invalid team.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Fireteam: Dirty Bomb if a player disconnected while depositing Uranium.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing other players while in a vehicle that was just destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where the Gunsmith button could be missing after selecting a new weapon.PC
- Prevented the player’s name from being displayed in the Barracks menu if Real ID was enabled in Battle.net.
Let us know how you are finding the Black Ops Cold War beta!