A new Apex Legends Collection event is now LIVE and is called Fight Night!
The limited-time event will come with a bunch of new skins and cosmetics to unlock as well as a limited Pathfinder Town Takeover event!
Here’s everything we know about Fight Night right now.
Follow the links below to find the section you want!
- Release Date
- What's New
- Airdrop Escalation Takeover
- Stories from the Outlands
- Town Takeover - LTM
- Patch Notes
- Loot MRVNS
The new Fight Night LTM will be going live on January 5th at 10AM PST, which is 6PM GMT.
- A new temporary game-type, the “Airdrop Escalation Takeover”
- The Pathfinder Town Takeover
- The Fight Night Collection Event, and its associated rewards track, collectable cosmetics, and the new Gibraltar heirloom.
- Newly generous loot-granting MRVNs
- And a whole host of balance changes and bug fixes
Trailer And Details
Fight Night Dev stream
The Fight Night Collection Event brings another set of 24 themed, limited-time cosmetics to Apex Legends.
All 24 items will be available through direct purchase (for Apex Coins or Crafting Metals) and in Event Apex Packs for the entire duration of the event.
Each Event Pack will come with one event item and two non-event items at the following drop rates:
If you collect all 24 event items, you’ll get the Gibraltar Heirloom.
After the event ends, the Gibraltar Heirloom will become available via heirloom crafting.
As with previous events, this event brings a rewards track with all-new earnable cosmetics:
You can earn 1000 points per day and challenges refresh daily.
The challenges also stack with your Battle Pass, so you can complete both at once.
Stories From The Outlands
A Story from the Outland called 'Fight Night' has released, perhaps giving us a tone for the upcoming event!
Check out our breakdown here!
Airdrop Escalation Takeover
With this update, we’re testing a new approach to LTMs. Instead of launching as its own playlist, the Airdrop Escalation LTM will be a “takeover” of the normal “Play Apex” game mode.
It’s classic Battle Royale, but with way, way more supply drops. Immediately after you leave the Jumpship, you’ll find a cluster of four supply drops across the map. During each round, more will drop—they land at the same speed as Lifeline’s Care Packages.
Each supply drop contains a fully-kitted weapon of different tiers, depending on the round. For example, Round one’s drops feature level two kitted weapons while Round four’s drops include red armor and crate weapons.
As with regular fully-kitted weapons, you can’t break them down or swap their attachments onto other weapons. And, of course, regular weapons and weapons will still appear as ground loot.
Town Takeover - LTM
It looks like this Town Takeover is inspired by Pathfinder!
With a boxing ring and everything, we just cannot wait.
Again right now the details are a little loose, but we’ll be sure to keep you in the know when more comes out!
Check out all the meta updates for the Fight Night LTM, courtesy of a new Respawn blog post!
There’s nothing too meta-shaking this time around; we’re giving Season 7 some extra time to shake out. Horizon released strong, but not overpowered. The below buffs are aimed at small power increases. Rampart still needs overall power, and the Caustic buff is an extra bit of compensation for the loss of vision blur from gas in Season 7. Note that looking at our data, the Season 7 change was a solid buff for Caustic, but he’s not quite where we want him to be.
- Amped Cover: Decreased cooldown from 30 seconds to 20 seconds
- Nox Gas Trap: Decreased cooldown from 25 seconds to 20 seconds
- Decreased damage from 22 to 20.
- Spread out 3rd/4th pellets to decrease max range of 4 pellet hits (was +/- 7.5 degrees, now +/- 10)
- Reserve bullets increased from 175 to 210
- Ring 5 is bigger (1500 unit radius to 2000 unit radius). Time to close is the same.
- Ring 6 is the last ring. It will slowly close over 100s somewhere near the centre of Ring 5.
Quality Of Life
- Ultimate Accelerants can now be used without opening your inventory. If your ultimate is not currently available, just press the button (or buttons, on a controller) to activate it, and you’ll pull out any stored Accelerant in your inventory and use it automatically.
- When in a lobby, if a party member leaves your lobby for any reason, all party members will be marked as “not ready.” This should stop accidental launches into a match when your buddy dipped out for a second.
- The fabled “Mark All As Seen” button has been added. Click this to remove the pesky (I mean helpful) red dots.
- Pinging the nearest respawn beacon (from spectate) will now always ping the nearest beacon unless you don't have enough time to use it before the ring closes over it, instead of defaulting to the nearest beacon in the next safe ring.
- We now show you how many treasure packs are needed to acquire the next comic page. This should just make it easier to people who are chasing the new bit of lore to know how far away they are.
- Caustic should now smash the door with his Heirloom hammer instead of his leg, if available.
- We added a small bit of information to the Find Friends box to describe a situation where your friend might not be findable because of their EA account settings.
- Fixed an issue with Bloodhound’s UI disappearing after interacting with Horizon’s Tactical.
- Fixed an issue with Wraith’s Portals getting destroyed by the Trident.
Fixed an issue with Bangalore’s missile passing through hatch doors when they are closed in Worlds Edge.
- Fixed an issue with Mirage’s decoys not making footstep sounds.
- Fixed an issue with Hack consuming two Vault keys if two keys were in Crypto’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue with Hack getting stuck within the Trident when deployed as a passenger and the trident is on a ramp.
- Fixed an issue causing other players to teleport with Revenant if they punch Revenant when he has very little health.
- Fixed an issue that didn’t allow Revenant to deploy the Death Totem while on the Trident.
- Fixed a lot of windows in World’s Edge that prevented Loba’s bracelet from passing through.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Rampart to place Sheila while in the Phase Runner.
- Fix an issue where UI elements stayed on screen after using Sheila.
- Fixed an issue with Horizon’s abilities not affecting Lifeline’s DOC and Crypto’s drone.
The MRVNS you have spotted around the map will now grant you rewards by interacting with them.
They will also only do this in the Olympus map, and the loot they will drop will depend on their face at the moment in time.
- White sad face = Common level 1 loot
- Neutral blue face = Rare level 2 loot
- Pleased purple face = Epic level 3 loot
- Very Happy yellow face = Legendary Level 4 loot
You can find screenshots from the trailer of some of the skins coming to the event.
They're no the best quality but for now, they'll have to do!
As well, during a new Respawn blog post noting more details about the fight, it appears if you collect all 24 event items you will be rewarded with the Gibraltar Heirloom.