Animal Crossing New Horizons just had a massive Halloween event where the Czar of Halloween appeared for everyone.
However, November means new bugs and fish will be appearing on your remote island.
Here are all the news ones coming to your game.
If you reside in the Northern Hemisphere only a few new bugs and fish will be making their way to your island!
- Bitterling - River - All Day - 900 Bells
- Blowfish - Sea - 9pm-4am - 5000 Bells
- Tuna - Pier - All Day - 7000 Bells
- Blue Marlin - Pier - All Day - 10,000 Bells
- Football Fish - Sea - 4pm - 9am - 2500 Bells
- Damselfy - Flying - All Day - 500 Bells
- Mole Cricket - Underground - All Day - 500 Bells
- Tarantula - Ground - 7pm - 4am - 8000 Bells
Deep Sea Creatures
- Dungeness Crab - All-day - 1,900
- Red King Crab - All-day - 8,000
- Sea Cucumber- All-day - 500
- Sea Pig - 4pm-9am - 10,000
- Snow Crab Large - All-day - 6,000
If you are south of the border, here are all the creatures coming this month!
- Frog - Pond - All-day - 120
- Catfish -Pond - 4pm – 9am - 800
- Nibble fish -River - 9am – 4pm - 1,500
- Angelfish -River - 4pm – 9am - 3,000
- Betta - River - 9am – 4pm - 2,500
- Rainbowfish - River - 9am – 4pm - 800
- Giant trevally - Pier - All-day - 4,500
- Mahi-mahi - Pier - All-day - 6,000
- Great purple emperor - Flying - 4am – 7pm - 3,000
- Queen Alexandra’s birdwing - Flying - 8am – 4pm - 4,000
- Banded dragonfly - Flying - 8am – 5pm - 4,500
- Pondskater - Fresh water - 8am – 7pm - 130
- Diving beetle - Fresh water - 8am – 7pm - 800
- Violin beetle - Tree stumps - All-day - 450
- Rosalia batesi beetle - Tree stumps - All-day - 3,000
- Scorpion - Ground - 7pm – 4am - 8,000
Deep Sea Creatures
- Gigas giant clam - All-day - 15,000
- Sea Urchin Small Slow - All-day - 1,700
- Slate Pencil Urchin - 4pm-9am - 2,000
- Spotted Garden Eel - 4am-9pm - 1,100
- Vampire Squid - 4pm-9am - 10,000