Dying Light 2 is an action role-playing game from Techland and it's the sequel to 2015's Dying Light. In the game, you play as Aiden, a Pilgrim on a mission to resolve his personal quest. Along the way, you get tangled up in the fight for survival and personal issues between the remaining humans in The City.
The City (Villedor) is one of the last human settlements in the world. The rest of the planet has been devastated by a new form of the Harran Virus and there's almost nothing left. The residents of the settlement are split into warring factions. They have to worry about the threat of the virus spreading from the infected and they have to worry about the threat of one another.
The story will take you across the entire map, with multiple twists and turns along the way. There is a big emphasis on player choice in this game, so how the story ends is up to you. In this walkthrough hub, you'll be able to find all of our guides on Dying Light 2.
- Saving Guide
- Resolution, Quality, and Performance Mode: Which Is Best?
- How Long Does It Take To Beat?
- Healing Guide: How To Upgrade Your Health
- Stamina: How to Increase It
- How to Turn On Streamer Mode
- How to Change Time of Day
- City Alignment and Factions Explained
- Can Enemies See Your Flashlight?
- Skill Tree List: Combat and Parkour Skill Trees Explained
- Money Making Guide
- Meet The People of The Bazaar Walkthrough
- Safe Codes and Locations
- Fast Travel Guide: When Does It Unlock?
- Immunity: What Is It and How to Increase It
- Best Armour, Gear, and Armour Class
Weapons and Tools
- Best Weapons: Best Weapons and Where To Find Them
- Lockpicking: How to Upgrade It
- Paraglider: How To Unlock It
- Grappling Hook: How To Get It and Use It
- GRE Anomalies: What Are They and How To Beat Them
- GRE Quarantine Buildings: What Are They?
- Forsaken Stores: What Are They?
The more time you spend in Villedor, the more dark secrets you will unlock and you'll learn more about yourself. While you're hacking infected zombies into several pieces or trying to keep the peace between two factions, there is one thing you always need to remember. Stay Human.