Season of the Chosen is here, and players can now equip the new Bell of Conquests artifact.
Not only does the artifact offer plenty of perks that can be equipped, but it can also boost your Power Level, too.
Because you level it through XP, the same tips here apply to our Season Pass guide, too.
- Level Up Artefact Fast
- All Bell of Conquests Mods and Unlocks
Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen: Level Up Your Artifact Fast
Use an XP Mod
Your Ghost can be fitted with a mod, one of which can earn you up to 12% bonus XP. Have a look through your mods and see what you can find – you may have just the mod to eke out some bonus XP.
Earn XP Bonuses
By leveling your Season Pass, you can earn XP boosts.
Every so often, you'll unlock an XP boost that will speed up the trickle of XP you gain – so the higher you get in the Season Pass, the easier it becomes to level up your artifact.
After reset, players can earn double XP for the first five levels of the week thanks to a "well rested" bonus.
If you're looking to get as much XP as possible, be sure to grab as many bounties as you can carry for any given activity.
We won't be able to use weekly bounties in this season (more on that shortly), but you'll be able to grab daily ones from the Tower and Destination Vendors.
Each will net you a chunk of XP, and combined with the weekly "well rested" bonus will get your Season Pass moving rapidly.
You can even grab bounties using the game's companion app so you're all set for when you log in.
Complete Weekly Challenges
Replacing Weekly Challenges in Season of the Chosen are Weekly Challenges.
These will offer ten weeks of objectives to complete, rewarding both XP gains and more tangible rewards.
All Bell of Conquests Mods
Here are all the options for your Bell of Conquests artifact.
- Overload Bow
- Overload Submachine Gun
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifle
- Unstoppable Hand Cannon
- Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting
- Scout Rifle Loader
- Bow Dexterity
- Sniper Rifle Dexterity
- Sidearm Dexterity
- Unflinching Scout Rifle Aim
- Sniper Rifle Scavenger
- Bow Reloader
- Unflinching Sniper Rifle Aim
- Submachine Gun Reloader
- Anti-Barrier Sniper – Sniper rifles fire shield-piercing rounds; anti-Barrier.
- Disrupting Blade – Landing consecutive sword hits disrupts combatants; anti-Overload.
- Resonance Siphon – Gain Stasis ability energy when you or a fireteam member stuns a champion.
- Surge Detonators – Arc grenades disrupt combatants; anti-Overload.
- Inferno Whip – Solar melee abilities stun unshielded combatants; anti-Unstoppable.
- Focusing Lens – Light abilities do more damage against Stasis-affected enemies.
- Passive Guard – Receive less damage from enemies that are close to you while you’re wielding a sword.
- Glacial Inheritance – Defeating enemies with your Stasis super recharges your super energy.
- Sundering Glare – Rapid precision hits versus distant targets weaken them for a short duration.
- Volatile Conduction – Grants bonus Arc super damage when cast while critically wounded. Lasts until the super ends.