Destiny 2 Season of the Worthy hasn't been the most well-received update to the loot shooter/RPG hybrid, but another hotfix is coming.
Hotfix 188.8.131.52 lands today, May 18, and offers multiple fixes – but nothing for the bugged "The Lie" questline.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of PS5 news here!
Destiny 2: Hotfix 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
As per the Bungie Blog, here's a quick look at the maintenance schedule:
On Tuesday, May 19, Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will be available to players. Below is a timeline of Destiny 2 maintenance for Hotfix 18.104.22.168:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 service maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM PDT (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is taken offline on all platforms.
- 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 begins rolling out across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2 at 10:01 AM PDT.
- 10:01 AM PDT (1701 UTC): Destiny 2 is back online on all platforms.
- 12 PM PDT (1900 UTC): Destiny 2 service maintenance concludes.
- For future release timelines when they are available, players should visit our Destiny Server and Update Status help article. For live updates as this maintenance occurs, players should follow @BungieHelp on Twitter or monitor our support feed at help.bungie.net.
UPCOMING RESOLVED ISSUES
Below is a list of issues that will be resolved with the release of Hotfix 126.96.36.199:Season Pass Small Fireteam XP Buffs will now work as intended.The Wormgod Caress gauntlets will no longer grant infinite 5x Burning Fists when repeatedly taken on and off.Removing the Winter’s Guile gauntlets will now properly remove all Warlock’s Sigil perks.
On Friday, May 8, a potential fix was implemented for those experiencing frequent WATERCRESS error codes. Since May 8, we have been closely monitoring WATERCRESS reports and have noticed a significant decrease in WATERCRESS errors appearing. While we continue to progress toward a resolution, we recommend anyone continuing to experience WATERCRESS errors to report in our #Help forum.
We are continuing to monitor increases in BEETLE, RABBIT, BEAVER, and ANTEATER error codes.