Dead by Daylight’s highly anticipated Resident Evil crossover is coming soon and is adding three of the franchise’s most popular characters, with Leon Kennedy and Jill Valentine on the Survivor side while Nemesis is on the Killer side.
These characters were a bit expected but are still a welcome addition to the often updated multiplayer horror game and it’s good to see Leon and Claire in their remake attires from Resident Evil 2 Remake and Resident Evil 3 Remake respectively.
Read More: How to Access Dead By Daylight's Test Server
Dead by Daylight: All Perks For Jill, Leon, and Nemesis From the Resident Evil Crossover
All characters in Dead by Daylight come with their own Perks and the Resident Evil characters are no exception. Without further ado, here are the Dead by Daylight Perks for Jill, Leon, and Nemesis.
Jill Valentine Perks
- When direct combat isn’t an option, you still find ways to strike back.
- This ability activates after completing a total 66% of repair progress on generators.
- After repairing a generator for three seconds, press the ability button to install a trap which stays active for 45 seconds.
- Affected generators will be revealed to all survivors by a yellow aura – only one trap can be active on a generator.
- When the Killer damages a trapped generator, it stuns them and blinds anyone nearby.
- You know how to withstand an enemy stronger than you, and it starts with hunting down and knocking out their support.
- 20% increase speed while cleansing Totems.
- After cleansing a Totem, you see the aura of the Totem furthest from you for four seconds and receive an additional 20% speed boost to cleansing Totems for the remainder of the match.
- You’ve come back from near impossible odds… and you’ll do it again.
- Gain 50% healing progress instantly after being unhooked or unhooking yourself.
Leon Kennedy Perks
Bite the Bullet
- Pain hurts you as much as anyone, but you’d prefer others don’t know that.
- You make no noise while healing, and failed skill checks while healing cause no noise and only regress the process by 1%.
- You’ve adapted to a world in chaos and making what you can from the debris.
- Takes effect after completing 50% progress on any generator. It allows you to enter a locker while empty-handed and press the ability button to craft a flash grenade.
- Flash grenades have one charge, detonate with a loud bang and flash, create a noise notification, and can be used to distract or blind the Killer. Flash grenades are left behind when you leave the trial.
- You keep a careful eye on objectives when they’re slipping away.
- Complete three good or great skill checks while repairing generators to activate Rookie Spirit for the remainder of the trial.
- Once activated, you can see the aura of regressing generators.
- You’ve been designed to track down and eliminate targets.
- At the start of the trial, the auras of all Survivors are revealed to you for seven seconds.
- You know how to brutalize one member of a team to cause a panic.
- Whenever you put a healthy Survivor in the injured state with a basic attack, all injured Survivors suffer from the Oblivious status effect for 30 seconds.
- Can only be triggered once every 60 seconds.
- The NE-a parasite provides you with the intelligence and awareness needed to set a trap.
- After kicking a generator, its aura is highlighted in yellow. When you put a Survivor in the dying state with a basic attack, every affected generator explodes, regressing their progress by 6% and causing their auras to disappear.
- Any Survivor repairing a generator when it explodes will scream and suffer from the Incapacitated status effect for 14 seconds.
- Eruption has a cooldown of 90 seconds.
Dead by Daylight’s Resident Evil episode comes out next month on June 15.