It's been a huge launch for Cyberpunk 2077, having sold over 8 million copies already.
Now it's fair to say despite its success, the game has a multitude of issues still.
This ranging from performance issues to bugs and glitches. But CD Projekt Red are no doubt aiming to quickly to scuff out some of the more pressing matters.
Here's what's new in the 1.03 update for Cyberpunk 2077.
Read More: Cyberpunk 2077: Update 1.04 Patch Notes
Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Although CDPR are yet to say anything, this update comes from UpdateCrazy.com.
A lot of these fixes are aimed to improve quality of life such as the various game crashing issues.
One, in particular, focuses on where Cyberpunk crashes after pressing “Play” in the CD Projekt Red launcher.
Players would receive a “Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 Flatlined“ message.
Here's what has changed overall:
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs.
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4 and Xbox One/S.
- Fixed crashing problems.
- Addressed issues related to FPS drop.
- Addressed texture related issues.
- Fixed game loading issues.
- Added performance fixes.
- Other under the hood fixes.