Cyberpunk 2077 is a kick-ass futuristic game and it needs an accompanying soundtrack to set the right tone.
As you explore this remarkable Dystopia, you can catch the many songs plotted in the game to vibe to.
Here's the full soundtrack for Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 Soundtrack
Radio Volume 1:
- Run the Jewels (Yankee and the Brave): “No Save Point”
- SOPHIE / Shygirl (Clockwork Venus): “BM”
- Le Destroy (The Bait): “Kill Kill”
- Yugen Blakrok (Gorgon Madonna): “Metamorphosis”
- Konrad Oldmoney (7 Facas): “Dinero” [ft. Cerbeus]
- Deadly Hunta / Maro Music (Footage Missing): “When It’s War’
- The Armed (Homeschool Dropouts): “Night City Aliens”
- Converge (Shattered Void): “I Won’t Let You Go”
- Aligns (Rubicones): “Friday Night Fire Fight”
- Tomb Mold (Bacillus): “Adaptive Manipulator”
- Deafkids (Tainted Overlord): “Selva Pulsátil”
You can listen to Radio Volume 1 here.
The first Radio Volume set will release on the 11th December and can be Pre-Saved for Spotify users.
Radio Volume 2:
- Namakopuri (Us Cracks): “PonPon Shit”
- Grimes (Lizzy Wizzy): “Delicate Weapon”
- Rat Boy (IBDY): “Who’s Ready for Tomorrow”
- HEALTH (Window Weather): “Major Crimes”
- Rosa Walton (Hallie Coggins): “I Really Want to Stay at Your House”
- Nina Kraviz (Bara Nova): “Surprise Me, I’m Surprised Today”
- Raney Shockne (Point Break Candy): “Hole in the Sun” [f. COS and Conway]
- Gazelle Twin (Trash Generation): “History”
- Poloz (Tinnitus): “On My Way to Hell”
You can listen to Radio Volume 2 here.
The second Radio Volume set will release on the 18th December and can be Pre-Saved for Spotify users.