Cyberpunk 2077 is finally here, and while Night City is undoubtedly an interesting place to explore, it's even better with the right music.
The game's soundtrack is split between numerous radio stations featuring huge artists.
Here's our guide to the game's licensed music.
Cyberpunk 2077: Radio Stations and Artists Revealed
On the game's soundtrack, you'll find the following:
- A$AP Rocky
- COS and CONWAY
- Deadly Hunta
- Gazelle Twin
- Ilan Rubin
- Nina Kraviz
- Rat Boy
- Raney Shockne
- Richard Devine
- Run the Jewels
- Tina Guo
Refused are actually portraying SAMURAI, Johnny Silverhand's (Keanu Reeves) band.
The tracks for each are below, with the artist's pseudonyms in brackets:
- Aligns (Rubicones): Friday Night Fire Fight
- Converge (Shattered Void): I Won’t Let You Go
- Deadly Hunta/Maro Music (Footage Missing): When It’s War
- Deafkids (Tainted Overlord): Selva Pulsátil
- Gazelle Twin (Trash Generation): History
- Grimes (Lizzy Wizzy): Delicate Weapon
- HEALTH (Window Weather): Major Crimes
- Konrad Oldmoney: Dinero (ft. Cerbeus)
- Le Destroy (The Bait): Kill Kill
- Namakopuri (Us Cracks): PonPon Shit
- Nina Kraviz (Bara Nova): Surprise Me, I’m Surprised Today
- Poloz (Tinnitus): On My Way to Hell
- Raney Shockne (Point Break Candy): Hole in the Sun (ft. COS and Conway)
- Rat Boy (IBDY): Who’s Ready for Tomorrow
- Rosa Walton (Hallie Coggins): I Really Want to Stay at Your House
- Run the Jewels (Yankee and the Brave): No Save Point
- SOPHIE/Shygirl (Clockwork Venus): BM
- The Armed (Homeschool Dropouts): Night City Aliens
- Tomb Mold (Bascillus): Adaptive Manipulator
- Yugen Blakrok (Gorgon Madonna): Metamorphosis
Personally, I'm looking forward to listening to some Converge in-game.
The radio stations are as follows:
- 88.3 Pacific Dreams
- 89.3 Radio Vexelstrom
- 91.9 Royal Blue Radio
- 92.9 Night FM
- 96.1 Ritual FM
- 98.7 Body Heat Radio
- 101.0 The Dirge
- 103.5 Radio Pebkac
- 106.9 30 Principales
- 107.3 Morro Rock Radio
There's also Samizdat Radio, which is found in Nightclubs.
Looking to customise your character? Check out our guide to what V's attributes do.
If you're looking to play a new way, we've also sussed out how to respec your character's perks.