Cyberpunk 2077 is 2020’s most anticipated game, by a long way!
This will be the last major release of 2020, and fans are patiently awaiting the release of the game.
The first-person RPG will have an ample amount of customization options, but will not ship with multiplayer upon release.
With the day of release drawing closer; fans are wondering when they can finally load into Cyberpunk.
CD Projekt Red has now revealed the global launch times for the game!
Check it out below.
Tweeted by the CybperunkGame official Twitter, we now know when the game will become playable for every time zone.
Here is a list of when you can load into the game!
- December 9th - 4:00 pm PST
- December 9th - 6:00 pm CST
- December 9th - 7:00 pm EST
- December 9th - 7:00 pm COT
- December 9th - 9:00 pm BRT
- December 10th - 12:00 am GMT
- December 10th - 1:00 am CET
- December 10th - 2:00 am EET
- December 10th - 3:00 am MSK
- December 10th - 3:00 am TRT
- December 10th - 2:00 am SAST
- December 10th - 4:00 am GST
- December 10th - 8:00 am CST
- December 10th - 9:00 am JST
- December 10th - 11:00 am AEDT
- December 10th - 1:00 pm NZDT
It is nice to see this image provide, so fans looking ahead to playing the game know when to jump online!
We are so excited to check out Cyberpunk 2077, and be sure to let us know if you are as well.