Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile assets. For investors and traders interested in which cryptocurrencies on the market have gained the most value this month then look no further. If you’re interested in the top crypto losers this month then check them out here.
Below are some of the top crypto gainers this month from across the cryptocurrency market. There is also a list of top gainers this month amongst the highest-ranking cryptocurrencies by market capitalisation.
- Read more: How to get BLUR airdrop for NFT traders
Top Crypto gainers this month: October 2022
- Scholarship Coin (SCHO) PUMPED 299780.7%
- Lunr (LUNR) PUMPED 278%
- Morpheus Network (MNW) PUMPED 273.2%
- Liquidus (LIQ) PUMPED 199%
- Mute (MUTE) PUMPED 187%
- Unizen (ZCX) PUMPED 166%
- Decentralised Social (DESO) PUMPED 154%
- Phala Network (PHA) PUMPED 122.5%
- CANTO (CANTO) PUMPED 114.1%
- FEG (FEG) PUMPED 113%
- AllianceBlock (ALBT) PUMPED 78.9%
Highest-ranking cryptocurrency gainers this month
- WhiteBIT Token (WBT) PUMPED 207%
- Huobi (HT) PUMPED 88%
- Quant (QNT) PUMPED 57.9%
- AAVE (AAVE) PUMPED 13.4%
- TRON (TRX) PUMPED 1.8%
- Ethereum (ETH) PUMPED 1.5%
- Sign up for Gemini exchange using our handy referral link and get $25.00 towards your first trade!
Get the latest on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Luna Classic and Luna 2.0. Learn about popular cryptocurrencies: Quant (QNT), Qredo Network (QREDO), Chainlink (LINK), Polygon (MATIC), Evmos (EVMOS), Ravencoin (RVN)