Gaming used to be all about queueing up in the night and cold to get your hands on a copy of the newest game.
Now, we just wait for the clock to strike, click a button and the game is yours.
On Christmas Day this will be really useful, as even with stores closed you can still buy online and get your game codes instantly!
Though then you need to actually redeem the code, so we're going to tell you how to do it on the Xbox Series X and S!
How To Enter Codes
Redeeming codes on the Xbox Series X and S is easy as pie!
If you're doing so on your console, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your Xbox account you want to redeem the game code on.
2. Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
3. Scroll down to Redeem Code left-hand side (under your account name).
4. Now just enter your 25-character code and voila.
If you're redeeming a code via browser, it's a bit different, here's how:
- Go to redeem.microsoft.com.
- Sign in to the Microsoft Account you want to redeem the code on.
- Enter your 25-character code, it will now be added to your account.
- Startup your console and begin downloading.
It's as simple as that. Now get back to your new console!