Call of Duty: Vanguard's release is a few months away and thanks to Sledgehammer Games revealing a wealth of information surrounding the multiplayer, players are getting their hands on the game for the first time through the beta.
Call of Duty multiplayer has featured a Perk system since Call of Duty 4 and every year, developers modify and create new Perks that can benefit players over the course of a match. Vanguard is no different and features a wide range of Perks that can be used to gain an advantage over the opposition. In this article, find a complete list of Perks available to select in the game.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Perks
- Ghost - Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy Intel, and Field Mics.
- Fortified - Reduces damage and health regeneration delay from explosives. Reduction increased while prone, crouched, or mounted.
- Survival Training - Maximum resistance to stun effects. Immunity to gas.
- Low Profile - Able to avoid detection by the enemy. Immune to Piercing Vision effects.
- Tracker - Enemies leave a trail of footprints. Able to spot markers at enemy death locations and able to hide death markers of enemies you kill.
- High Alert - Vision pulses when an enemy outside of your vision has spotted you.
- Radar - Enemies appear on minimap when firing unsuppressed weaponry.
- Forward Intel - Spot indicators for enemy reinforcements on the minimap. The minimap also shows a larger area.
- Demolition - Spawn in with an extra piece of Lethal equipment. Thrown lethal equipment shows its path.
- Tactician - Restocks Tactical equipment every 30 seconds.
- Overkill - Ability to carry two primary weapons in the same loadout.
- Double Time - Doubles length of Tactical Sprint and increases crouch movement speed by 30%.
There's the complete list of Perks we know will feature in Call of Duty: Vanguard. It's highly likely that more Perks will be available in the full release of the game which releases on November 5th. As soon as we find more intel on Vanguard's Perks, we will be sure to update this list with all of the latest information.