With Warzone Season 4 starting last week, it was only a matter of time before a glitch was found.
Recently, a Youtuber discovered an exploit which gives players the ability to carry three weapons in a loadout.
It can be hard to decide on two guns with so many weapons to choose from.
See below to find out how to take advantage of this glitch.
How To Do The Three Weapon Loadout Glitch In Warzone
COD Youtuber Silent Nine discovered the exploit and decided to share it with the community in the video below.
- The glitch requires the player to create a custom loadout with a Riot Shield equipped before the match.
- After dropping in you'll need to find an ATV. It can also be done with a helicopter, but due to ATVs being more common, they're your best bet.
- Next, call in or find a loadout drop, select your loadout containing a riot shield.
- Equip the riot shield and park your ATV next to dropped weapons on the floor.
- Then switch to the passenger's seat, if you're close enough to the gun you will be kicked out of the ATV with a third weapon slot.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Call of Duty Warzone page.