Season 5 Reloaded is finally underway, much to the excitement of the community that is continuing to drop into Verdansk and Rebirth Island. Despite many top streamers moving away from the battle royale for pastures new, there is still plenty of brand-new content to look forward to in the latest post-launch update.
Alongside the new weapons, Operators, and Gulag, Season 5 will feature a brand-new event known as The Numbers. Numbers have played a huge role in the Black Ops storyline and if the first cinematic trailer is anything to go by, it's likely that they will play a huge part in the ongoing storyline. In this article, find absolutely everything you need to know about the latest Warzone event!
The Numbers Event Is LIVE! - September 21st
After weeks of waiting, the Numbers programme is being broadcasted across Verdansk! Drop in now to find to get your hands on some exclusive rewards.
Mobile Broadcast Stations Active - September 9th
With Season 5 Reloaded underway, Raven Software has confirmed that the mobile broadcast stations that arrived at the start of the season will begin to broadcast the Numbers broadcasts across Verdansk.
The Numbers Event Audio Files Leaked - August 10th
Data miner @BreadisModding has managed to uncover the audio files for the limited-time event. The four-minute video unveils plenty of information about the event which appears to involve players battling against others that have been influenced by mind control. Check out the full video below:
The Numbers Event Start Date
Thanks to the reveal of the Season 5 Reloaded roadmap, the start date for The Numbers event has been unveiled. Players can get their hands on a range of exclusive cosmetic items starting on September 21st.
The Numbers Warzone Event
The Numbers event will be the latest limited-time event to take place within Warzone and Black Ops Cold War following on from the popular 80s Action Heroes and Ground Fall events that took place in recent months. As with previous events, The Numbers is likely to feature a range of exclusive cosmetic items that can be earned by completing a range of challenges across both titles. Find a full list of challenges that need to be completed below
- Broadcast Coordinates E2 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station northwest of Military Base.
- Broadcast Coordinates G7 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station south of Port.
- Broadcast Coordinates D3 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station north of Airpory.
- Broadcast Coordinates C6 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station west of Train Station.
- Broadcast Coordinates C5 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station between Boneyard and Superstore.
- Broadcast Coordinates H3 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station east of Salt Mine.
- Broadcast Coordinates H6 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station at Farmland.
- Broadcast Coordinates D8 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station at Hills.
- Broadcast Coordinates F5 - In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast Station southwest of TV Station.
With the event scheduled to start at the halfway point of Season 5, exact details of the challenges have yet to be revealed. Based on previous events, players will have to score a specific number of eliminations with a particular weapon or interact with a point of interest within Verdansk.
For completing the challenges, a variety of themed items ranging from calling cards, weapon charms, stickers, and sprays are likely to feature as the rewards for The Numbers event. The image below showcases a range of available rewards as well as the Sai melee weapon which can be obtained by completing all challenges in either Warzone or Black Ops Cold War.