The Clown Skin is on its way to Call of Duty Warzone and we’re here to explain how you get it!
A bunch of other clown-themed items are on their way too so if you want to put a smile on your enemy’s faces here’s what you’ll want to wear.
This one shouldn’t be too tough of a guide so let’s get into it.
It’s Time To Spend!
The Clown skin can only be earned through The Big Joke bundle from the store.
So sorry to any of you Free-To-Play players, you will have to spend money to grab this one!
Though, the Big Joke Bundle includes plenty of items for the 2,000 COD Points price tag.
- Clown Skin - Legendary Operator Skin
- Fool Proof - Legendary M16 Blueprint
- The Punchline - Epic Gallo SA12 Blueprint
- Joke’s On You - Epic Calling Card
- Cheap Shot - Epic Finishing Move
- Laugh Attack - Legendary Emblem
- Goofy Grenade - Epic Charm
- Just Kidding - Epic Sticker
Laugh Attack Emote (Image: Activision)
At 2,000 COD Points, you will need to either buy 2,400 points at $19.99 or top up the amount you have with those you earn in the Battle Pass or from smaller COD Point Packs!
We’re not sure why you’d want to dress up as a creepy clown, but now you know how you can in Warzone!
Be sure to check our other Warzone guides to help you answer any of your questions and to up your game.