Alongside a range of new weaponry, there are a number of new Field Upgrades and pieces of Equipment that can have a deadly impact when used in certain in-game scenarios. In this article, find a complete list of lethal and tactical equipment as well as all available Field Upgrades that are available to use as part of your loadout in Vanguard multiplayer.
If more Field Upgrades and Killstreaks are added in future updates, we will update this article with the latest information.
Call of Duty Vanguard is out now. Follow the link to read our Vanguard review and early impressions.
COD Vanguard Lethal Equipment
When it comes to Vanguard's selection of lethal equipment, there are some familiar items alongside some new additions that can catch several opponents off-guard.
- Incendiary Grenade - Obscures an area in white fog and burns those who come close.
- Gammon Bomb - Impact Grenade
- Thermite - Explosive that burns for a short period of time after impact. Also sticks to surfaces.
- Demolition Charge - Large explosive that sticks to surfaces and can be detonated remotely.
- Molotov Cocktail - Incendiary device that explodes on impact.
- MK2 Frag Grenade - Cookable frag grenade.
- Throwing Knife - Knife that is lethal when thrown at the body or head. Can be retrieved.
- Sticky Bomb - A grenade that sticks to surfaces before detonating (Unlocked at Tier 39 of the Season 2 Battle Pass)
COD Vanguard Tactical Equipment
Just like the previous Call of Duty titles, tactical equipment can be used to stay in amongst the action for longer or to guarantee a kill by disorientating the opposition. Here's a full list of Vanguard's tactical equipment:
- Stim - Syringe that regenerates health and refreshes Tactical Sprint.
- MK V Gas - Gas grenade that explodes when thrown at the ground. Causes slowed movement, coughing, and blurred vision.
- S-Mine 44 - Proximity-triggered explosive.
- No 69 Stun Grenade - Slows enemy movement and aim down sight speed.
- M18 Smoke Grenade - Releases smoke screen that blocks vision.
COD Vanguard Field Upgrades
- Field Mic - Reveals nearby enemy movement on the minimap.
- Armor Plates - Equip body armor, preventing damage to your torso until broken.
- Dead Silence - Temporarily makes your footsteps silent and makes you undetectable by Spy Planes, enemy Intel, and Field Mics. Gun, melee and throwing knife kills refresh duration
- Supply Box - Deploys a box of ammo and equipment for you and your teammates. Highly explosive.
- Goliath - A small remote-controlled bomb on tracks. Controllable for 30 seconds, after which it self-destructs. Can be detonated early.
- Jammer - Jams the minimap of nearby enemies.
- Deployable Cover - Rapidly deployable ballistic cover.
- Tactical Insertion - Marks a location as your next spawn point.
- Dead Drop - Records your current Killstreak score and awards it back when you next respawn.
There you have it, that's a full list of confirmed Equipment and Field Upgrades appearing in Vanguard multiplayer. While we wait for more additions, check out our definitive sniper rifle tier list and the best NZ-41 loadout to use.