The launch of Call of Duty: Vanguard is fast approaching and as players begin to get their first taste of multiplayer action through the beta, many members of the community are also looking forward to the single-player campaign and an all-new Zombies experienced developed by Treyarch.
Just like previous releases, Vanguard will feature an extensive list of trophies and achievements that can be earned by completing campaign missions, certain multiplayer tasks, and specific objectives when slaying endless waves of undead opposition. In this article, find a complete list of achievements/trophies that will be included in the full build which launches on November 5th.
SPOILER ALERT: The list of achievements/trophies may contain spoilers surrounding the Vanguard campaign storyline and the Zombies story so read the information below at your own risk.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Achievements/Trophies List
Even though an official list has yet to be revealed, notable Call of Duty leaker @ZestyCODLeaks has managed to uncover the names of each achievement/trophy that's available to unlock in Vanguard. Here's a list of names and some of their descriptions:
- The Birth Of Special Forces - Get all Trophies/Achievements in Call of Duty Vanguard.
- Phoenix Extinguished - Beat Call of Duty: Vanguard's Campaign on any difficulty.
- The Tip Of The Spear - Beat Call of Duty: Vanguard's Campaign on Veteran difficulty.
- Did I Get 'Em? - In the Campaign, get 15 kills using Blind Fire.
- Munition Magpie - In the Campaign, scavenge ammo from 15 enemy corpses within 3 seconds of killing them.
- Gotta Try Them All! - In the Campaign, kill enemies with 15 different weapons throughout the game.
- OH YEAH! - In the Campaign, Tactical Sprint through 5 Destructible walls.
- F - In the Campaign, die by your own grenade's explosion.
- Not Your Fairy Godmother - In the Campaign, throw back 15 grenades that would have killed or damaged your allies.
- Couldn't Have Done It Without You - Watch the credits to completion.
- Shot Caller - As Arthur, give 15 different commands to your allies.
- Pop Goes The Nightingale - As Polina, kill 15 enemies immediately after emerging from a crawlspace.
- Heightened Senses - As Wade, kill 15 enemies using his focus ability.
- Pocket Full of Fun - As Lucas, use 4 types of lethal equipment, getting 3 kills with each.
- Ticket Please - In Phoenix, kill 15 enemies while standing atop a train car roof.
- Beware of Trains - In Phoenix, shoot a truck driver with a vehicle full of soldiers.
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words - In Operation Tonga, protect Evans with quick reflexes.
- Only You Can Prevent Friendly Casualties - In Operation Tonga, throw smoke from the anti-tank ditch to provide cover for the charge.
- Legend In the Making - In Stalingrad, protect the Partisans without missing a shot.
- Rain of Fire - In Stalingrad, hit a halftrack with a Molotov Cocktail.
- Slow but Steady - In The Battle of Midway, help 5 threatened allies during a dogfight.
- Duck and Dive - In The Battle of Midway, avoid getting hit by bullets during the first Dive-Bomb.
- Untouchable - in Numa Numa Trail, avoid getting hit by the sniper.
- Survivalist - In Numa Numa Trail, find Mateo without firing a bullet.
- Bird of Prey - In Lady Nightingale, kill 5 snipers across the open field without getting hit by them.
- Behind You - In Lady Nightingale, take out all of Steiner's troops in the department store using only takedowns.
- That's Definitely Not A Knife - In the Rats of Tobruk, bring down the Stuka with a pistol, grenade, or rocket.
- Pied Piper - In The Rats of Tobruk, lead the Rats through the desert without getting detected.
- Leaving an Impression - In the battle of El Alamein, get run over by a tank.
- She'll be Right Mate - In the battle of El Alamein, get twice as many kills as Des during the final defend.
- Allies Together, Strong - In The Fourth Reich, use Leadership to help takedown a Jäger Mörder.
- Order in Chaos - In The Fourth Reich, go through the level without any instances of friendly fire.
- Leet Skills - Reach Level 55 in Multiplayer.
- Top of the Mountain - Reach max level with an Operator in Multiplayer (Base game Operators only).
- Bling Pro 2.0 - Reach max level with a weapon (Base game weapons only).
- Hello There - Join a clan in Multiplayer.
Call of Duty Vanguard Zombies Achievement/Trophy List
Alongside a range of Achievements/Trophies to earn in the Vanguard campaign and multiplayer, there are also numerous objectives to complete when playing Zombies. Find a full list of Achievements/Trophies below:
- Deal With the Devil - Equip 3 Covenants.
- Baker's Dozen - Sacrifice 13 Hearts.
- Thirst Quencher - Drink from all 5 Demonic Fountains in a single session.
- As Cold As Ice - Eliminate 10 Zombies via melee that have been slowed by the Frost Blast Artifact.
- Shocking Behaviour - Eliminate 10 Zombies that were damaged by the Energy Mine Artifact.
- Escape Artist - While using the Aether Shroud Artifact, enter the Aether Shroud 5 times with less than 25% health.
- Hot Tempered - Eliminate 10 Zombies while your damage is increased by the Ring of Fire Artifact.
- Death Dealer - Eliminate 2500 Zombies with a Level 3 Pack-a-Punched weapon.
- Grim Reaper - Eliminate 10,000 Zombies.
That's the complete list of Vanguard achievements/trophies we know of so far. For more information, check out the full list of multiplayer camouflages and everything you need to know about the campaign.