With the recent launch of Call of Duty: Vanguard, players finally got their hands on the much-awaited battle royale. However, few of the players seem to be disappointed with the latest instalment of the CoD franchise and have requested a refund for the same.
Vanguard will take players back to the era of World War II, focusing on the development of Special Forces across four different fronts of World War II. The game was released on multiple platforms including - PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X.
Surprisingly, players have requested a refund after playing Vanguard for less than a day. With that said, here's how to get a refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard.
How To Get Your Money Refunded for Call of Duty Vanguard
Getting a refund on Steam is quite simple, but you need to make sure, that you haven't played the game for more than two hours and the refund is being asked no more than two weeks after purchase.
- Open the Steam Help page and log into your account
- Select a purchase under your profile name
- Find Call of Duty: Vanguard in the list and select it
- Choose the reason for your refund request and proceed to request a refund
- Complete the remaining request form and select the payment method of your choice for the refund
Players should be able to get a refund on Blizzard's Battle.net platform as long as they have purchased it within 3 days of wanting a refund and haven't started the game.
- Login to your Blizzard's account
- Go to the Support section and choose Call of Duty: Vanguard from your list of games
- Choose Payments when you're taken to the support page
- Lastly, click on request a refund and your reason for wanting the refund
For getting a refund on the PlayStation, players have a two-week window but cannot refund it once it has been bought and downloaded in your console.
- Go to the PlayStation support page and log in with your details
- Choose request a refund and refund Chatbox
- You will see a new window where you can choose a new refund request
- Finally, you will need to answer a few questions and then talk to a live agent who will take you through the entire process of refund and if you are eligible for it.
For more intel on the Vanguard gameplay, check out our Stalingrad mission walkthrough.