Season 4 Reloaded for Black Ops Cold War is set to be a hugely popular update for the Zombies community. The mid-season update will see the launch of Mauer Der Toten, the third round-based map of the Dark Aether storyline which will see the return of the Mule Kick Perk, the debut of a brand-new Wonder Weapon, and so much more as the battle between Requiem and Omega begins to intensify.
Alongside the highly-anticipated launch of Mauer Der Toten, Treyarch has also revealed that a number of changes are being made across a number of elements within Zombies, including changes to enemy health, armour durability, and sniper rifle damage. Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming changes.
Cold War Season 4 Reloaded Start Date
The second half of Season 4 will commence on July 15th where a huge dose of content is expected to arrive across multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone. It's highly likely that this update will lay the foundations for Season 5 which is expected to start in August.
Zombies Season 4 Reloaded Changes
In a blog post published on July 8th, Treyarch has outlined some of the changes that are going to be implemented as part of the mid-season update.
Reduced enemy health caps:
- Zombies: Reduced to +100% at high rounds (down from +300%)
- Specials: Reduced to +50% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- Elites: Reduced to +25% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- HVTs: Reduced to +10% at high rounds (down from +100%)
- Reduced health of armor for Medium and Heavy zombies by 30%.
- Buffed sniper rifle critical damage multipliers, stock ammo, and max damage.
- Buffed melee weapon Pack-a-Punch and triple Pack-a-Punch damage multipliers.
- Equipment, Support, and Field Upgrades (Frost Blast and Energy Mine) will scale their damage evenly with this update. Equipment and Support will now be much more consistent in their ability to kill enemies, and Lethal Equipment and ground-based Support will see an increase in damage in many instances.
Dynamic Wall Buys Cold War Zombies
Alongside all of the changes mentioned above, Treyarch also revealed that Dynamic Wall Buys will be making their debut in Season 4 Reloaded. The feature will appear on all round-based maps and will see Wall Buy weapons have the chance to increase in rarity at the end of every fifth round, meaning players could land themselves a Legendary weapon in the early stages of a match.