Stage 3 of the 2021 Call of Duty League (CDL) season is nearing its end. After three Home Series events featuring world-class Call of Duty action, the bracket for the third Major of the year has been set.
With hundreds of thousands of dollars up for grabs, all 12 franchises will be battling it out for the lion's share of the prize pool along with the CDL Points that will determine the eight franchises that qualify for the post-season playoffs.
Can the Toronto Ultra maintain their incredible run of form and score a second Major victory or will another team mount a challenge against the current top dogs of Call of Duty esports?
Table of Contents
Find absolutely everything you need to know about the Stage 3 Major in our dedicated hub.
How To Watch
As always, the Major will be streamed exclusively live on the Call of Duty League YouTube channel.
The stream for the fourth and final day of action can be found below.
CDL Stage 3 Major Bracket
After three days of competition, here's how the bracket looks:
Find a complete schedule of all the action below!
The schedule will be updated once matches have been completed.
- London Royal Ravens v Paris Legion - 8PM BST / 12PM PST
- Los Angeles Guerrillas v Seattle Surge - 9.30PM BST / 1.30PM PST
- Atlanta FaZe v Dallas Empire - 11PM BST / 3PM PST
- Florida Mutineers v Los Angeles Thieves - 12.30AM BST / 4.30PM PST
- Minnesota ROKKR v London Royal Ravens - 8PM BST / 12PM PST
- OpTic Chicago v Los Angeles Guerrillas - 9.30PM BST / 1.30PM PST
- Toronto Ultra v Atlanta FaZe - 11PM BST / 3PM PST
- New York Subliners v Florida Mutineers - 12.30AM BST / 4.30PM PST
- Dallas Empire v OpTic Chicago - 6.30PM BST / 10.30AM PST
- Los Angeles Thieves v London Royal Ravens - 8PM BST / 12PM PST
- Florida Mutineers v OpTic Chicago - 9.30PM BST / 1.30PM PST
- Toronto Ultra v Los Angeles Thieves - 11PM BST / 3PM PST
- Atlanta FaZe v New York Subliners - 12.30AM BST / 4.30PM PST
- OpTic Chicago v Toronto Ultra - 8PM BST / 12PM PST
- Atlanta FaZe v Toronto Ultra - 9.30PM BST / 1.30PM PST
- New York Subliners v Atlanta FaZe - 11PM BST / 3PM PST
Like the previous two Majors, the Stage 3 Major will feature a double-elimination bracket that has been determined by the results from the Stage 3 Home Series events.
Teams that start in the winner's bracket will fall into the loser's bracket once they lose a match but for teams that begin in the loser's bracket, a single loss will bring an end to their tournament.
As always, the Major will see a huge $500,000 prize pool on the line.
A complete breakdown of the prize pool can be found below.
- 1st - $200,000 and 75 CDL Points
- 2nd - $120,000 and 60 CDL Points
- 3rd - $80,000 and 50 CDL Points
- 4th - $40,000 and 40 CDL Points
- 5th/6th - $20,000 and 30 CDL Points
- 7th/8th - $10,000 and 20 CDL Points
- 9th/12th - $0 and 0 CDL Points
- London Royal Ravens 3-1 Paris Legion
- Los Angeles Guerrillas 3-1 Seattle Surge
- Atlanta FaZe 3-0 Dallas Empire
- Florida Mutineers 3-1 Los Angeles Thieves
- London Royal Ravens 3-0 Minnesota ROKKR
- OpTic Chicago 3-1 Los Angeles Guerrillas
- Toronto Ultra 2-3 Atlanta FaZe
- New York Subliners 3-0 Florida Mutineers
- Los Angeles Thieves 3-0 London Royal Ravens
- OpTic Chicago 3-0 Dallas Empire
- Toronto Ultra 3-1 Los Angeles Thieves
- OpTic Chicago 3-0 Florida Muntineers
- New York Subliners 3-2 Atlanta FaZe
- OpTic Chicago 2-3 Toronto Ultra
- Atlanta FaZe 3-2 Toronto Ultra
- New York Subliners 2-5 Atlanta FaZe
As the tournament progresses, we will update this section with all the placements
- 1st - Atlanta FaZe
- 2nd - New York Subliners
- 3rd - Toronto Ultra
- 4th - OpTic Chicago
- Top 6 - Florida Mutineers
- Top 6 - Los Angeles Thieves
- Top 8 - Dallas Empire
- Top 8 - London Royal Ravens
- Top 10 - Los Angeles Guerrillas
- Top 10 - Minnesota ROKKR
- Top 12 - Seattle Surge
- Top 12 - Paris Legion