A new playlist update has arrived to Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
Treyarch and Raven Software regularly update what's on offer to avoid stale experiences for their fans.
With Season 4 right around the corner, the developers are dishing out the final playlist update for Season 3.
So what can players expect this week?
Here's what's new in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
When Is The Black Ops Cold War And Warzone Weekly Update?
Weekly updates occur every Thursday at 6PM GMT.
Black Ops Cold War Weekly Update - 17th June
Black Ops Cold War Playlist Updates
- Hijacked 24/7 [NEW] (Also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team: Sat-Link [NEW]
- Party Games (Now includes One in the Chamber)
- Face Off 6v6 (Now includes Amsterdam)
- Cranked Hardpoint [NEW]
- 12v12 Moshpit (Now includes 12v12 Cranked Hardpoint)
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Multi-Team: Elimination
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Collateral (PlayStation) [NEW]
Warzone Patch Notes
Warzone Playlist Updates
- Verdansk – BR – Resurgence Mini Trios
- Verdansk – Plunder – Quads
- Verdansk – Plunder – Blood Money Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Duos
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Quads