The beloved map from the original Black Ops has been reworked to a new setting once again.
Along with the release of the new map, Treyarch has gone ahead and posted more patch notes!
Here is what has changed!
Treyarch has posted the full patch notes here, but you can view them down below!
- Added Nuketown ’84 to 6v6 map rotation in Quick Play Core and Hardcore playlists.
- Added Nuketown 24/7 featured playlist.
- Added Nuketown ’84 to Custom Games map list.
- Addressed an issue in Crossroads Strike that allowed players to contest a Hardpoint and Control zone outside of the intended objective boundary.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect images would show for Diamond & Gold weapon camo rewards in the After-Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where Knife camos would not progress if in the primary weapon slot.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Domination.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from attacking the player after teleporting from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to leave the gameplay space when teleporting back from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a main quest item from timing out, causing a progression break.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the player to sometimes lose functionality at the pause menu if the Gunsmith remained open after the intro cutscene.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused an incorrect Pack-a-Punch camo to appear on weapons obtained from Trials.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused incorrect Revive UI to appear at the end of a match.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Added Nuketown ‘84 to the Onslaught map list.
- Added a new Onslaught Challenge with a unique Weapon Blueprint reward.
Be sure to let us know how you are enjoying the new Cold War map!