A new quick patch for Black Ops Cold War has just released across all platforms.
This comes a day ahead of the release of Nuketown 1984; which is bound to be a fantastic map within Cold War.
This patch comes just a few days after the release of Update 1.06; which was the first major patch for the new Call of Duty.
Although this patch is small, there is a lot of vital issues resolved within.
Including those pesky spawns!
Here are all the changes.
Treyarch has gone ahead and posted the full patch notes on their website.
This can be viewed here, or directly below are all the changes!
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.
Be sure to let us know what you think of this quick patch!