The latest entry into the Call of Duty series is almost here.
Black Ops Cold War is one of the most anticipated Call of Duty titles in recent years, and it is the first COD on next-gen consoles.
This has been a busy week for gamers all over the world, and this weekend is going to be jammed pack with Call of Duty!
PC players are now able to pre-load the game ahead of its full release tomorrow.
But, if you are looking to save some space; you can select which game modes you want to be installed.
Here's how to save space and not install the Zombies portion of the game!
In comparison to Modern Warfare, Black Ops Cold War's file size is quite small.
This is due to the fact that Warzone is not yet implemented.
The game as of now is only around 85 GB, but we can assume this will go up to 200+ GB once Warzone is integrated over on December 10th.
The method to not include the campaign on your install is the same as it was for Modern Warfare.
Here are some steps:
- Open the Battle.net Launcher.
- Select Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War from the panel on the left.
- Select the Options menu on the upper lefthand portion of the Battle.net Launcher.
- Select Modify Install to open the installation popup.
- Under Game Content, select Modify Install.
- Uncheck the content you wish to uninstall.
In this case, you are going to want to uncheck the Zombies game mode.
Doing so will save you around 2.6 GB; so not a lot compared to the campaign!
Hopefully, we will see you on the battlefield this weekend!