A new patch has been pushed live for Black Ops Cold War.
The new patch activates Double XP yet again, along with a few more additions.
Here are all the notes!
You can view the entire patch notes here, or listed down below are all the key changes:
Now available in Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone, Daily Challenges provide new ways to earn XP bonuses by completing in-game objectives.
Head to the Challenges menu to receive three Daily Challenges every 24 hours, which can be swapped out with reserve Challenges at any time. Choose the Challenges that best suit your play style and complete them at your own pace without losing progress. Any Daily Challenge that you swap out will retain any earned progress and can be completed later.
Each Daily Challenge completed will grant you a healthy sum of bonus XP, so be sure to complete as many as possible to level up even faster on your journey to Prestige Master and beyond.
Double Battle Pass XP Through Dec. 28
This holiday season, we’re giving everyone the gift of Double Battle Pass XP through 10AM PT December 28th, so you can unlock twice as many Battle Pass rewards throughout the holidays.
Simply play Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer and Zombies to double your Battle Pass progress. And starting December 25th, Warzone gets in on the action with Double Battle Pass XP running until 10AM PT Dec. 28th for both games!
New Featured Playlists: Raid 24/7 and Face Off (3v3)
Starting today, we’re bringing two new featured playlists to Black Ops Cold War: Raid 24/7 and Face Off!
Raid 24/7 is self-explanatory: it’s all Raid, all the time. Get ready for match after match of the Black Ops II classic, featuring TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint. Hardcore Raid 24/7 is also available via Quick Play, featuring Hardcore TDM, Domination, and Kill Confirmed. Multiplayer Free Access players can check out Raid 24/7 until Dec. 24th, as well. Check out our updated Free Access playlists in the patch notes below.
If you’re ready for some serious close-quarters action, grab two friends and jump into Face Off to play 3v3 matches of TDM, Domination, and Kill Confirmed on all four of our new Gunfight maps: Game Show, ICBM, U-Bahn, and KGB.
Face Off has a unique set of rules: Scorestreaks are disabled, capture times are quicker in Domination, and time limits and score limits are shorter to keep things fast and frenetic. Hardcore Face Off is also available via Quick Play, so anyone can get in on the action. Check out Face Off with your friends and let us know what you think!
- Players receive 3 Daily Challenges each day for Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone (9 total) to complete for XP bonuses.
- Challenges can be swapped in/out to suit your play style. Instead of new Daily Challenges replacing your current Challenges, they are added to the list of reserve Challenges for each mode, and can be completed any time before the end of the season.
- Complete Daily Challenges at your own pace without losing progress. Challenges swapped out will retain any earned progress and can be completed later.
- Added a confirmation prompt when unlocking new content at the Prestige Shop using Prestige Keys.
- Addressed a UI error related to Weapon Blueprints.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when redeeming Battle Pass tier bundles.
Raid 24/7 [NEW
- ]Includes TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Raid.
- Hardcore Raid 24/7 also available in Quick Play.
Face Off (3v3) [NEW]
- 3v3 matches of TDM, Domination, and Kill Confirmed on Gunfight maps: Game Show, ICBM, U-Bahn, and KGB.
- Scorestreaks disabled.
- Shorter time limits and score limits for fast-paced matches.
- Shorter capture times in Domination.
- Hardcore Face Off also available in Quick Play.
- Nuketown Holiday 24/7
- Prop Hunt
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Increased time between Prop whistles from 20 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Closed an exploit where Field Upgrades could be planted out of bounds.
- Added tracking for Popcorn Medal (multi-kills) for the M79.
- Changed the M79 Medal Spotlight from Headshots to Popcorn.
Multiplayer Free Access
- Team Deathmatch
- Nuketown Holiday 24/7
- Raid 24/7 [NEW]
- Prop Hunt [NEW]
- Combined Arms: Hardpoint [NEW]
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb [NEW]