Battlefield 2042 is the latest instalment in this first-person shooter series and fans are excited to check the game out, especially with the unique Specialists and Battlefield Portal looking really fun, so if that wasn’t enough to tantalize you there will also be Battlefield 2042 Twitch Drops for Prime Gaming members.
There will be a bunch of exclusive cosmetics for those that are planning to link their Battlefield 2042 accounts to Prime Gaming, so for those that want to get some of the loot and don’t have an account yet, here’s what you need to do.
Read More: Can I Turn Off AI Bots In Battlefield 2042?
How to Get Your Battlefield 2042 Twitch Drops
Here’s how to link your Battlefield 2042 account to your Prime Gaming account:
- Go to ea.com/twitchlinking and sign in.
- Authorize the account you’d like to connect.
- Sign in to your EA account that is connected to your Origin, PSN, or Xbox account.
- Click the ‘Yes, link them’ button to link your accounts.
Now that you have connected your Battlefield 2042 account to Prime Gaming, here’s how to get all of those Twitch drops:
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Register for an Amazon Prime subscription if you haven’t already.
- Head over to Prime Gaming.
- Visit the ‘In-game loot and more’ section.
- Click on Battlefield 2042 and hit the ‘Claim’ button to get your reward.
Twitch drops will be coming to Battlefield 2042 this December, with exclusive cosmetics and weapon skins that you supposedly can’t get anywhere else.
Battlefield 2042 will be coming to the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC on November 19, after getting delayed from its original October release date.
For more on Battlefield 2042, here's what you need to know about the game's maps and Hazard Zone.