And it seems like the Left 4 Dead successor will host a range of accessibility options, which can be toggled on and off in the forthcoming gameplay preview.
Read More: Is Back 4 Blood Coming To Xbox Game Pass?
Back 4 Blood's Accessibility Features Outlined
Turtle Rock Studios announced a list of accessibility options, which will be available to trial in the open beta.
With more likely to come, the slew of features are:
- Text to Speech - On and Off
- Text to Speech Voice - Male/Female
- Text Language
- Speech to Text
- Profanity Filter
- Caption Options (full, gameplay only, conversations only)
- Caption Font Size
- Background Opacity on subtitles
- Different Color Gameplay Captions (protanopia, deuteranopia, tritanopia
- Camera Motion Strength
- Waypoint Opacity
- Screen Space - change how close the in-game HUD is to the edge of the screen
- Cross-play enable or disable
- Voice Chat Matchmaking Preference (yes or no)
- Reset Game Coach
- Remappable Keys on Controller and KBM
- Reticle Options
- Reticle Color (7 colors)
- Lower Game Audio for Voice Chat Toggle
- BG Audio is lowered during dialogue
- FOV Adjustment
- Toggle all weapons to be full auto.
The beta will allow players to trial both co-op and a PvP mode, Swarm where users can control either the Ridden or Cleaners.
Following the beta's launch, Back 4 Blood will hit shelves on October 12th for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.