The Fortnite Icon Series has seen some fantastic skins introduced since it was implemented back in 2019.
Grefg will be the next creator to get a featured skin within the game.
Joining the likes of Ninja, Lachlan, and Loserfruit.
Here's how to earn Grefg skin within Fortnite!
Epic has posted a new blog post detailing all of the news regarding the Grefg skin, as well, what will be included within the bundle.
Check it out here or down below!
- TheGrefg Outfit (A reactive Outfit… Turn him red and electrified!)
- The controller-inspired Staff of Control Pickaxe
- The orb-composed Balls of Power Back Bling
- The Controller Crew Emote (A gamepad good time.)
The skin will be available within the Fortnite Item Shop starting on January 16th, 2021.
We do not know how long the skin will be within the Item Shop, so grab it while you can.
Along with it being obtainable within the Item Shop, players will be able to earn it via a brand new tournament.
On Thursday, January 14 and Friday, January 15, tournaments will take place based on TheGrefg’s favorite LTM: The Floor is Lava! Each day will have different cosmetics from TheGrefg set available to unlock by placing high enough on the leaderboards. Winners will receive their TheGrefg items before they hit the Item Shop!
The rundown of the tournament? It’s all about going up. Once the dangerous lava starts rising, try your best to stay on the high ground! As you’re avoiding the lava, take your best shot at opponents by throwing what you find. When you eliminate your opponents, you’ll Siphon their Health.
Some more info:
- Traditional weapons are swapped with an infinite Harpoon Gun and a ton of explosives!
- The infinite Harpoon Gun only deals 1 damage to players but 150 to buildings.
- Equip your Pickaxe to help you run faster to avoid the lava.