The rumors surrounding GTA 6 are growing even stronger with the arrival of the next-generation of consoles.
GTA 5 Online is keeping us more than occupied, for now, as it re-releases for the third time; but there is no doubt players are longing for the next installment.
Cars have always been a massive component of the GTA universe and GTA Online is no different.
There an ample amount of vehicles you can buy in GTA Online, but motorcycles have always been a fan favorite it appears.
If you are looking to move up in the world of GTA Online, purchasing a Clubhouse may be on your agenda.
Once you do this, there are some neat challenges you can complete.
Here's how to unlock them and what they do!
Malc is the character that is going to contact you regarding these contracts once you complete the purchase of your very own Clubhouse.
Similar to most challenges within GTA Online, these will grant you all sorts of rewards.
XP, RP, and money are among the best ones, and there are quite a few challenges.
gta.fandom.com has posted the following challenges as apart of the Clubhouse challenges:
By the Pound
- "WANTED: Courier service for controlled substances. Must have healthy disregard for State law. Payment on receipt if said substances."
- "WANTED: Stick up crew with safe cracking experience to go after dirty money. Cut distributed on delivery of cash. Be prepared for heavy resistance."
- "WANTED: Wrecking crew to take out product distribution network. Product being moved in vans so own transport a must. Cash on completion of task."
Guns for Hire
- "WANTED: Security detail for miscreants really in need of some security. Cash reward to get them where they going."
- "WANTED: Crew to bust up a major arms deal and bring the shipment to a buyer. Not for the faint of heart. Cash on delivery."
- "WANTED: Freedom fighters to liberate prisoners of the State. Will pay if convicts are delivered to safe location. Not pro bono work."
Nine Tenths of the Law
- "WANTED: Motorcycles belonging to a different party. We'll tell you who, where, and how, you go get em. Cash on delivery."
- "WANTED: Fast, reliable, and heavily armed motorcycle taxi service. Working for tips so it's essential clients are alive at destinations."
- "WANTED: Rescue operation for some fool who's got himself in trouble. Payment when he walks to freedom."
- "WANTED: Arsonists or people generally willing to destroy shit. Warehouse experience a plus as you'll be torching crates. Client takes no responsibility for injuries suffered."
Weapon of Choice
- "WANTED: Meticulous hit squad. Target and tool will be specified. Reward on completion in parameters. Only the anal need apply."