The latest patch notes for CS:GO are out and players they include a few fixes and quality of life patches.
The main focuses are on Operation Broken Fang, Weapon Donations and on Map fixes!
Here’s the full breakdown of changes for you to enjoy in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Operation Broken Fang
- Adjusted first-person arm models for Operation Broken Fang agents.
- Adjusted end of match animations for Operation Broken Fang master agents.
- Fixed a bug that could allow extra stars to be earned from missions. Going forward players will be correctly limited to receiving the total number of stars available from all unlocked cards.
- Kick player vote is now disabled in Broken Fang Premier pick/ban arenas.
- Fixed kill distance in missions UI to be correctly rounded for display.
- Added 2021 Service Medal to be awarded for outstanding service and achievement starting from January 1, 2021 GMT.
- Donate weapons to teammates in need! Hold the buy menu donation key (CTRL by default) when purchasing a weapon to donate to teammates without dropping your primary weapon. You can change the “Buy Menu Donation Key” in settings.
- Game settings now have a search box to quickly find and jump to any setting or key binding.
- Zeus restrictions in Casual, Wingman, and Competitive modes are now the same as all other weapons.
- Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Train, and Vertigo
- Repacked radar
- Fixed a pixelwalk outside on the glass.
- Fixed a pixelwalk on the Elysion sign on A site
- Fixed a pixelwalk on the umbrellas outside.
- Fixed the pixelwalks on the doorframes
- Players were able to jump on top of the A sign on A site
- Player were able to jump on top of the small palm plant
- Players were able to 2 man boost outside and see into the site from an unfair position
- Players were able to run boost on the windows railing on A site
- The ladder outside has been removed
- Reduced the foilage outside, players were able to hide
- Waterfalls have been deleted from the white walls. Caused the smoke to become see through.
- Reduced props that draw for people on very low and low settings to hopefully help FPS levels across the map. (Thanks Shavitish)
- Reduced CT spawn Cover to make it easier to clear
- Improved model shuttle collsions to make walking over nicer
- Reduced non-designed headpeaks across map (Thanks CF-166)
- Fixed car fade in CT spawn (Thanks Sylikoira)
- Fixed a few boost exploits
- Updated to radar to a more simple single layer one
- Reduced foliage over key angle (Near moonroom/CT spawn)
- Fixed a number of grammar and spelling mistakes (Thanks Dogman15 + Marisakiri)
- Widened A main entrance
- Simplified A connector area
- Got rid of the deep corner below the windows on A
- Got rid of the wall near the pillar at Waterfalls A site and reduced some corners to hide in as a CT
- Some other minor things 3kliksphillip will probably find out