Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout is finally in Season 3.
With this update came huge changes to the title, with a very festive theme.
Sometimes it's the smaller things that matter, such as hotfixes!
Keep reading to find out what changes are being made.
Update 1.14 Hotfixes
Mediatonic has released update 1.14 on December 17th, announced through their Twitter.
You can check out the tweet below!
🔥 Spicy Hotfix hitting you all today 🔥— Fall Guys ❄️ Season 3 Out Now! (@FallGuysGame) December 17, 2020
- FPS improvements on Egg rounds 🥚🆗
- No more aggressive ragdolling on Hex-A-Gone 💃
- Hex-A-Gone is Hex-A-Back, my friends! 🙌
- Pegwin Pursuit will now appear in the S3 show 🐧
- [PS4] Players can now unlink Amazon account ⛓️
Yes, these are minor things but that's exactly what hotfixes are.
In the long run, if these things weren't updated they would build-up.
One of the fixes I'm looking forward to is the ragdolling.
Previously this could become a real issue and so it's great to see it acknowledged!